Transfer Money From Paypal To Moneybookers.

Stratégies pour générer des revenus sur Internet avec son blog : eMarketing, techniques de vente, relation client, conversion, fidélisation, copywriting, affiliation...
RevolverHK

Transfer Money From Paypal To Moneybookers.

Post by RevolverHK »

Just a personal experience with Moneybookers that I should share for all unsuspecting victims of this scam company. Sure, you can transfer funds from Paypal to Moneybookers, but what Moneybookers doesn't tell you when you sign up with them is that they can hold those transfers for up to 40 days and do so without warning.
This just happened to me. I am an Ebay moroccan seller with over 700 positive feedbacks. My feedback score is 100% positive. Moneybookers took the money that was paid me through Ebay and gave me a 50% settlement within 4 days and are holding the rest for 40 days!.They say it is because I am a new customer and must "prove" myself to them...Something they neglected to tell me when they were wooing my business. In fact what they are doing is using MY money, interest-free for as long as they can...Something they DON'T tell you when you sign up. All I can say is READ THE FINE PRINT!
I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF DISILLUSIONED PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH PAYPAL, BUT BELIEVE ME; MONEYBOOKERS MAKES PAYPAL LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF SAINTS. Let the seller beware!
Takumi

Re: Transfer Money From Paypal To Moneybookers.

Post by Takumi »

Hi RevolverHK,
I heard a lot of people complaining about Paypal (me included), but not about MB.
It shows that we have to be more strict dealing with all money tranfer services.

Thank you for your feedback. It can save more than one here.